Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First Design Team Project for Scrapbook Island

Last month I submitted work to be considered for the Scrapbook Island Design Team.  To my pleasant surprise, I was one of 9 who were chosen to join the team.  

Soon after the announcement, I met my team mates, the team coordinator and the store owner.  It's a wonderfully talented team a great group of women to work with.  I'm really looking forward to the next six months of design work with these ladies.

During that meeting we all received our first DT package and I was was once again pleasantly surprised to receive the Teresa Collins Christmas Home Collection to work with.  Instantly, I loved the quality of the paper, thick and textured as well as the patterns which can read as all-occasion as well as Christmas.

In the end I had a great time playing with the collection and created a mini-book and a few cards for good measure.  If you are local to the Bay Area, you will find the Teresa Collins Home Collection and this mini-book and cards on display at Scrapbook Island.

A complete supply list will be at the end of this post.

The Mini-book...















The Cards...










Supplies used include:  
  • Complete Teresa Collins Christmas Home Collection
  • Spellbinder Floral Doily Motifs
  • Spellbinder Circle Dies
  • My Favorite Things Die-namics Rolled Flower
  • Sizzix TH Alterations Die Regal Crest
  • Sizzix TH Alterations Die Tattered Flowers
  • WRMK Corner Punch Scallop/Cloud
  • WRMK Corner Rounder Punch
  • 1" Circle Punch
  • Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
  • Martha Stewart Score Board
  • Large silver brads
  • White tulle
  • Red, White & Black Bazzil Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment