It's Friday which means it's time for Unity Stamp Company's Friends with Flare Blog Hop!
Fell in love withe the sentiment and image on this stamp. I used a Copic marker and watercolor paint to color it up. The stamp image was a great compliment to the My Minds Eye Blush paper. Here's what I used to pull this card together:
- Stamps - Unity (Beauty in all things - itty-bitty)
- Dies/Punches - Spellbinders (Lacey Circles, Standard Circles LG)
- Paper - My Minds Eye Two (Blush 6x6)
- Embellishments - Paper flowers form Recollections
- Ink - Ranger Tim Holtz Distress (Antique Linen)
Thanks for visiting my blog and thanks to Unity for sponsoring this blog hop.