Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Winner Time!


It's time to choose a winner for my week long Growing in Unity extravaganza!   But first, a big thank you to all of my blog visitors this week.  I so appreciated your comments and visits.

I used Random.org to generate two random numbers, the first number was to choose 1 of the 5 posting dates and that number was 5, so the winning comment is coming from the Day 5 post.  I then generated a number between 1-9 because there were 9 comments on that day.  The winning commenter is number 3 who is Denise Bryant who said:


         Denise BryantApr 27, 2012 08:08 AM
         Very cool project! I love it!
          DeniseB
Denise I've sent you an email message with all of the details.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy, excited to see that I won! I haven't gotten an email from you yet. Please send me the details!
    Denise
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete